For some it’s the end of a dream… for others, just the shattering of an illusion.
Either way, many Cuppy’s employees Dale Nabors isn’t going out of his way to thank former employees for their service. According to one employee: “”all they have right now are pissed off people.”
Cuppy’s Coffee employees get to celebrate both the end of an era and an end to their employment this week by serving as the packing crew for the corporate move to Muscle Shoals, AL.
Among the comments, complaints and rumors voiced recently from multiple sources:
- “Dale has not shown his face at the office or returned any e-mails from employees in a couple weeks.”
- “Last week the O Drive was locked down (O Drive is where all data is stored for all employees to use).
- “Dale said he would post jobs for the employees not asked to move to AL so they could apply for them, but never did.”
- “If employees intend to draw unemployment they are required to pack the offices Thursday and Friday.”
- “all they have right now are pissed off people.”
The complaints come on the heels of FranSynergy and Cuppy’s Coffee owner Dale Nabors’ alienation of the American Association of Franchisees & Dealers (AAFD), and amidst complaints from franchisees that DN does not return their calls or respond to emails.
Meanwhile, more franchise “depositers” who were unable to get financing are emerging with allegations that Cuppy’s Coffee refuses or is unable to return their deposits of $40K and up. Meanwhile, other franchisees are struggling to get or stay open.
While Dale Nabors hopes to leave a lot of Cuppy’s Coffee baggage behind in Florida, he’s taking plenty of baggage with him back home to Alabammy.
Photo licensed under Creative Commons. Photo credit: SideShowMom
WHAT DO YOU THINK? SHARE A COMMENT BELOW.
Franchisees, customers & experts vote for their favorite new franchises at Top New Franchise: Who’s hot. Who’s not.