At their franchise convention in Scottsdale, Ariz., on March 6-8, MaidPro had the opportunity to recognize the outstanding performers among their MaidPro franchise owners, managers and home office staff. The winners of MaidPro’s annual recognition awards were announced at the Radisson Fort McDowell Resort and Casino on March 7 by MaidPro President, Richard Sparacio. The winners are:
- Marketing Achievement Award – Janet Sklar, Carrollton, TX
- Customer Acquisition Award –Dan McGowan, Lake Elmo, MN / Brent Ashley, Maple Grove, MN
- Freshman Award – Kathy Ward, Phoenix – Central, AZ
- Right-Hand Award – Modesta Mejia, Carrollton, TX
- Mentor Award – Greg Ford, Tulsa, OK and Lee’s Summit, MO
- Woman-Owned Business Award – Maxine Kenefsky, Bellevue/Seattle, WA
- Male-Owned Business Award – Matt Sherman, Denver, CO
- Partnership-Owned Business Award – Rhonda Peege and Carla Stone, Louisville KY
With over 28 new offices open since last MaidPro’s last convention in San Juan, Puerto Rico in 2007, this was a
new experience for a lot of the audience in Arizona. New owner, Michelle Hunter (MaidPro in Gaylord, MI) said “I love the small company feel. All the home office employees know us like we’ve been around forever.” Hunter states MaidPro is “very welcoming to newbies.” More than half of the MaidPro offices enjoyed the warm weather, networked, participated in roundtable discussions including profitability, management principles, social media and training among other topics.
MaidPro is a Boston-based franchisor of housecleaning services with more than 100 offices in 33 states, in addition to the District of Columbia and Canada. The company, which began franchising in 1997, takes pride in its strong owner community, cutting-edge technology and creative marketing.
Congratulations to all the winners from FranchisePick.com
ARE YOU FAMILIAR WITH MAIDPRO? SHARE A COMMENT BELOW.